Learn to Lay hedges with the experts
We run training courses in the South of England Style in Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex, and Surrey
Aims and Objectives
- To promote the traditional craft of hedge laying, particularly to keep the local style in existence.
- To stimulate interest among young people, and others in the craft.
- To promote greater interest in competitions held at local ploughing matches.
Training and Competitions
- To encourage competition in hedge laying, enabling individuals to compete in the national hedge laying event held annually.
- To hold at least a yearly competition day, and training days providing competition and demonstration facilities.
- To interest landowners, farmers and conservationists in the management of farm hedges.
Below are photos of the Hedge Laying Competition at the Laughton and District Ploughing Match 2009
Registered Charity number 1046124